Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Review: Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang

Chelsea Chelsea Bang BangChelsea Chelsea Bang Bang
Source: Won from a contest.

I love Chelsea Handler.  I think she is hilarious.  She can be somewhat vulgar at times, but I still like how she doesn't hold back and tells it like it is.  Awhile back I read one of her other books, My Horizontal Life and really enjoyed it.  This book was pretty much more of the same, a collection of short stories.  The stories are on a variety of different topics, ranging from her childhood to vacations and everything in between.  I like how the stories really show her personality and her real life.  If you like Chelsea Handler you'll like this book.  If you don't, you probably will too, if you don't mind some profanity/sexual content, etc. 

3 comments:

  1. Her first book was the best! I liked this one...found myself laughing out loud sometimes. The life this woman lives...Good Lord!

    Thanks for linking to Cym's Party :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping in from Cym's. Great review. I haven't read her books yet but she has been added to my TBR :). Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also stopping in from Cym's.

    Haven't read this, but I used to watch the panel discussions on her show and thought they were hilarious at times. Wouldn't mind reading the book.

    Read Sarah Silverman's book earlier this year and that was fantastic.

    ReplyDelete