Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

August wrap up

I can't believe it's already September.  Classes started yesterday, but I don't have class until Tuesday.  This is the start of my last year of school.  I am excited but also nervous (mostly because that means I'll have to get a real job soon!)

I got quite a bit of reading done this month.  Now if only I could keep up with reviewing books.


101. Cleopatra’s Moon
102. Still alice
103. The golden notebook   
104. Game of thrones
105. when lightning strikes
106. Code name cassandra  
107. I’d know you anywhere
108. A stolen life
109. Smuggled
110. Crooked letter, crooked letter   
111. Divergent   
112. The legacy 
113. The summer I turned pretty  
114. The tent   
115. Death of Vishnu
116. Chronicle of a death foretold
117. Cleopatra  
118. Poison study
119. Good bones
120. Still missing
121. The last letter from your lover
122. Twilight sleep
123. The book of lies
124. Turn of mind   
125. Magic study   
126. Delirium   
127. Fire study 

Best book: I read so many great books this month, so it's hard to choose! I would have to say Divergent. Can't wait for the sequel.

3 comments:

  1. wow, divergent continues to get rave reviews. i'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great month! I LOVED Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter and really want to read Delirium!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Divergent. I'm not sure if I would like Game of Thrones, but I keep seeing it everywhere. I might have to try it. Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter is on my wishlist and I'm currently reading Delirium.

    Enjoy your last year of school. It passed by so fast. I miss school...and school supply shopping.

    ReplyDelete